Solved ! Solved ! Easy Method Fix CorelDRAW Error 38 -If you have issue when try launch corelDraw Program, and give you error 38, in this article i will share you info how to fix that issue or problem.
The problem is caused by the service called: “Protexis Licensing V2 service”
- All you need to do is enable that service before opening coreldraw.
All you have to do is, Click START => RUN => services.msc
OR you can Right click My computer=> select manage, in the tree view, select services and applications, then expand hirachy select services
- find the name with Protexis Licensing V2 and start that service. Change to automatic.
- Thats all now you are done. No more installation error.
If Protexis Licensing V2 service is missing, please download the service files and follow the following instructions!
1) Extract files
2) Copy PSIKey_2.dll and PsiService_2.exe to
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Protexis\License Service
3) To register the files, the REg file with the name:
5) Run Services.msc and find Protexis Licensing V2 service
6) Start the service and make it automatic
7) All done